Policies & Price List - Click Here
Map and Burial Plots Ownership and Internment Information - Click Here
Before accessing the cemetery records, please note the following:
- The cemetery is divided into 4 sections: Northwest, Northeast, Southwest and Southeast. (See Map Below)
- While viewing the Grenora Cemetery layout map, the first location identifier is the "SECTION" followed by the 8 grave "LOT" number, followed by the individual "GRAVE" number.
- Information of some gravesites are not complete: Further investigation of records will be necessary or information provided by families may be helpful. Some pictures and obituaries have been located and will be included on the appropriate records.
- Purchase date of several plots are not available: A default date of 1/1/2000 may be shown on some sites. For other sites, an assumed purchase date has been assigned close to the death date of either the interned or of the first interned within a block that has been purchased under the same family name or relative. If family knows of a certain date, please provide so we can update the records.
- Internment date of several plots is not available: A default date of 1/1/2000 may be shown for some sites. For other sites, an assumed internment date of one day after death has been assigned. If family knows of a certain date, please provide so we can update our records.
- Family may submit other information to the City: Call 701-694-3391 & Press "3" or email to: email@example.com Information you provide might include correction of existing information, and obituary, pictures. (limitation of picture quantity or content may apply)
Grenora Cemetery makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy, timeliness, and reliability of the data contained in these documents. However, Grenora Cemetery makes no warranty, guarantee or promise, expressed or implied, concerning the content of the documents.